Sunday, September 5, 2010

Um, Darlyn . . . Step away from the shrubbery


Hadn't intended to start a trend, but after yesterday's success at spiderweb photography I managed to get another elusive shot - extreme close-up of a snake sticking its tongue out. This black racer isn't poisonous -- good snakes make good neighbors -- but it gave Darlyn a bit of a shock as I was taking her picture under an arbor in the U.K. pavillion at Epcot and broke all paparazzi on this little guy sunning himself on the boxwood behind. Now that I've done spiders and snakes, I think I may cycle through a few criters over the next few days. I got a shot of an 8-foot alligator last week I've been itching to share. 

The good stuff:

whistlestops
zithers
terra cotta warriors
lotus flowers
hot air balloons
sky writers
coy
mariachis
popcorn
secret entrances


No comments:

Post a Comment