Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Les folles au morte


Hey, fellas. Mind if I use the phone? Oh, nevermind. Darlyn and I stumbled upon this couple as I was walking her back from class one day in Paris. Skulls and interesting people, how could I NOT take their picture. They were kind enough to let me and my camera intrude, although, truly, one does not dress like that to be inconspicuous. This pic almost made up for missing the vampire who ducked into the underground before I had fully grasped what I was seeing. I think what I like best is the way they perfectly match the phone in the background. This photo is virtually as I saw it, except that I have dropped the background into black and white.

The good stuff:

Starting a business
finding a soul mate
frog splash
egrets roosting
mowing the lawn
fresh paint
wet concrete
prospects
cul-de-sacs
grapefruit spoons

No comments:

Post a Comment