Friday, October 8, 2010

Hub and spoke


I know I said I'd be posting funery in October, but Raisin Box Trumpet is as much about found art as it is about anything else. I "found" this as I was putting together a presentation about the dangers of bollards - those wood, or metal posts used to keep cars off bike trails. (Bicyclists and pedestrians keep hitting them and injuring themselves terribly.) I just liked the color and composition of this photo - which was intended to show how scrapes like the one in the picture, line up with the wider parts of bike trailers - plus, it's shiny :).

The good stuff:

Bob Dylan, tonight, in Gainesville
bright, shiny objects
free peppermints at the cash register
living vicariously through published and soon-to-be published friends
the decadence of owning a butter knife
ordering dessert
pleases and thank yous
timely response
wit and wisdom
passed hors d'oeuvres








No comments:

Post a Comment