Friday, October 22, 2010

Cubists


I'd heard that Europeans were more laid back about cubity than we are here in The States, but I'll admit it - my first sight of cubists came as a bit of a shock. There they were, right out in public, letting their angles dangle. Well, you know me; I just had to get a picture. I'm posting this as a warning to those of you who might be planning a trip to Europe so you'll have more class than I had, and you won't stare and act like an ugly American should you encounter a Cube Beach.

The good stuff

Riding a bicycle to work on a breezy fall day
Someone else cooking breakfast
When a plan comes together
Yellow squash
Nothing but blue skies
Guitars in tune
Lost in let's remember
To dos, ta done - ta da!
Dizzy Gillespie
Thelonious Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment