Thursday, December 2, 2010

I am the wall-rus


This particular gargoyle from the Parc de la Ciutadella in Barcelona, is probably not what John Lennon had in mind when he sang "I am the walrus." -- Although, judging from the lyrics, I'm not sure he was thinking much of anything at the time. Still, it never hurts to Imagine. As the media machine cranks up to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Lennon's assasination next week, I wanted to post this as an off-the-wall tribute of my own.

The good stuff:

The Beatles catalog is now available on iTunes!!! Finally!
Strawberry fields
For the Benefit of Mr. Kite
Norwegian Wood
Blackbird
Yesterday
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
Maxwell's Silver Hammer
A Day in the Life

No comments:

Post a Comment