Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Green and groovin'


Boy have I been a bad little blogger. Went and filled up my dance card with paying gigs and now I've gone and missed a couple of days. To summarize: Sky, flower, frog, freak, cemetery. Ooh, aah, watercolor. In my defense, I have been busy. Look for a couple of stories in the January issue of Orlando Magazine. Just finished a cover for the International Accounts Payable Professionals and a white paper on Regional Water Strategy. Hit send on the water strategy white paper today. You know there's a trick to writing a water paper, right? Well, the trick is, it can't be dry. Badumpum! Ching! Thank you. I'll be here all week. Now see - it's that attitude right there that makes me think about skipping a day. But I'm bigger than that. I'll just sit here across from the Buddha Frog, and look for inner peace.

Japanese beer in American aluminum, brewed in Los Angeles
Spaghetti - with whole mushrooms and fresh basil. No spaghetti.
Clearance, Clarence
Roger, Roger
Leslie Nielsen - RIP
Mr. Natural
Kilroy
Banksy
Obey-Giant
Public graffiti walls




No comments:

Post a Comment